- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Noty is a simple widget for taking notes about the current page. A potential use is taking notes on a blog post for commenting later.
Noty uses several HTML5 and related technologies, using the browser’s native functionality wherever possible. It is designed to work in modern browsers.
- Drag-and-Drop support via the browser’s native API. You can save excerpts from the page simply by highlighting text and dragging to the widget.
- Persistent storage of notes for browsers that support it. Notes are saved in the user’s borwser for future visits.
- Sharing of notes with link via Email or Twitter
- Automatic URL shortening for sharing via bit.ly
- Ability to scroll directly to the source of a note on the page (not available in Internet Explorer)
- Fancy CSS3 effects (box-shadow, gradients and transitions)
- Fully semantic HTML5 markup
- Collapsable widget, remembering the state for the next page. This is useful in case the widget covers part of the page.
- Tested to work in current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari
- WordPress integration as a plugin.
- 1.1 – Sep. 5, 2010
- Added WordPress plugin
- 1.0 – Sep. 1, 2010
- Initial Release
2 September 10
IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome 4, Chrome 5