- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Ninja Popups combines a professionally designed popups to convert visitors on your site/blog into taking an action whether its subscribing into your newsletter, offering a discount/coupon for leaving customers, or locking content until they share you will increase your subscriber count and social signal of your site/blog.
- Exit Intent!
- Open when user scrolled XX% page!
- Open after X sec of inactivity (no mouse or keyboards actions)!
- Google Analytics Event Tracking integration
- A/B Testing
- Traffic Bouncer popups
- Easy to Configuration (No coding required!)
- Great Popups Design (many color, many layouts)
- Highly Customizable!
- Translation Ready!
- Full APi integration with mailing services
- Free Upgrades
- You can create Unlimited Popups
- Samples Presets Included (in XML file)
- Display Popup on load page
- Display Popup on close/leave page
- Page level Targeting (different popups for each post/page, turn popup on/off for all page or for few pages/posts)
- Close button (show button: yes/no, custom close button text, auto close popup)
- Social Network Locker (you can lock page)
- Newsletter Locker (you can lock page)
- Time Display Settings (start date, end date)
- Open Delay (open popup delay in seconds)
- MailChimp Support
- MyMail Support
- Wysija Support
- AWeber Support
- GetResponse Support
- Campaign Monitor Support
- iContact Support
- Constant Contact Support
- Direct Mail for OS X Support
- Store Opt-ins in CSV file or Send by Email
- Submit Opt-in Form to Custom Url
- Facebook Support
- Facebook Likebox in Your Popup
- Twitter Support
- Google+ Support
- LinkedIn Support
- Pinterest Support
- Excellent Customer Support (24h)
- Powered by jQuery
- How to install Ninja Popups on WordPress?
- How to install Ninja Popups on WordPress via FTP?
- How to import XML settings (ready popups) to Ninja Popups for WordPress?
- How to set up popup on the certain Pages?
- How to use Exit Popup?
3.9: - minor bugs fixes, - Infusionsoft API fix, 3.8.2: - Fix in Constant Contact integration, 3.8.1: - Improved WPML Support, v3.8: - e-GOI support, - Better compatibility with CloudFlare, v3.7: - JS Performance fix, - PHP fixes, v3.6: - Auto Updates, - SendPress Support, - Select Popups by Taxonomies, - MyMail: double/single optin setting, - Added New Theme 8, - PNGs optimalization, - Performance updates, - Minor bugs fixed, v3.5: - MyMail 2.0 Support, - better Custom Fields validation, - minor bugs fixed, v3.4: - statistics reset link, - setting Popups by Categories, - better WooCommerce support, - MailChimp: send welcome message setting, - Constant Contact: send welcome message setting, v3.3.4 - few minor bugs fix - z-index fix v3.3: - Open Popup on Scroll, - Open Popup after X sec of User Inactivity, - Google Analytics Event Tracking, - Cloning popups feature, - One button mode in New Theme 6 and 7 - JS and CSS fixes and optimization, - fixes in A/B testing, v3.2.1: - 2 New Themes (traffic bouncer popups), - Sendy.co API Support, - hidden type in custom fields, - added GET/POST/COOKIE variable to prevent loading popup (http://domain/page?nphide=1) - selftest warning (check CURL, safe mode, WP version), - FB locale settings, - CSS fixes in the themes, - no more cookies feature v3.1: - A/B Testing, - Analytics, - Improving performance (JS, CSS), - Double/Single Optin option for MailChimp, v3.0.2 - fix for few minor bugs v3.0.1 - fix for new themes - small bugs fix v3.0 - 5 New Themes, - MadMimi support, - Infusionsoft support, - Custom Fields support, - Exit Intent, - Success message after submit, - Fixed many small bugs, v2.5 - fix for new MailChimp API, v2.4 - new MailChimp API, v2.3 - general fixes, - fixes for minor CSS bugs, v2.2 - fix for files paths, - better HTML Forms support, - Direct Mail for OS X support, v2.1 - fixes in responsive layouts, - option for open popup by link in menu, - multiple mailing lists, v2.0 - general fixes, - fixes in responsive layouts, v1.9 - responsive, v1.8 - added: disabled welcome/exit popup for logged users, - added: exit popup for external links in menu, sidebars, footer etc. - fixed minor bugs, v1.7 - Added button for shortcodes, - Fix for last/first name in opt-ins, v1.6.2 - Loading text on submit button, - renamed jquery.cookie.js to jquery.ck.js, - general fixes, v1.6.1 - new media uploader, v1.6 - new themes, - general fixes, v1.5 - option for disable plugin columns in posts/pages list, - fixed minor bugs, - MyMail support, v1.4 - Wysija support, - fixed minor bugs, v1.3 - AWeber support, - fixed conflict with themes based on nhp framework, - fixed problem with shortcode and content builder plugins, - added autoopen param to shortcode, - fix for links with singles quotes, - better catching when user is leaving website in exit popups, v1.2 - fixed bugs in JS, - fixed bugs in CSS, - fix for windows server, - added Google Maps Popup, - fixed bug in preview. v1.1 - fixed placeholder in IE, - added shortcode for open popup by link in content, - added "Redirect after opt-in", - added column Ninja Popups in posts/pages list, - added cookie settings.
24 November 12
24 April 15
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WPML, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x, WooCommerce 1.6.x
WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6