- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Please note: NextGEN Gallery (v2.x.xx) has been rewritten from scratch with an entirely different architecture, and is for the most part a completely different plugin from the original NextGEN codebase that Fancyboxer was actually written for (v1.x.xx). Just about all existing NextGEN add-ons need to be rewritten for this completely different codebase, and as such, this plugin is not currently compatible with NextGEN (v2.x.xx).
NextGEN Gallery Fancyboxer automatically integrates the fantastic Fancybox lightbox effect with your NextGEN galleries, and provides an all-inclusive Fancybox styling interface with over 30 different options for truly unique customizations.
The plugin also only loads Fancybox’s scripts and styles when a NextGEN gallery shortcode is present, improving your site’s page load speed, and writes all css modifications directly to Fancybox’s stylesheet for no additional load on the front-end.
Styling options include:
- Title caption format (none, float, overlay, inside, outside)
- Image border color and size
- Lightbox overlay color and opacity
- Transition color
- Title font, size, style, case, color, alignment, line height and background color
- Title padding
- Title margin
- Title border thickness, style and color
- Transition in and transition out effects (none, fade, elastic)
By default, Fancybox uses NextGEN’s description field at Gallery—> Manage Gallery for titles. However, if you’ve entered all your image titles in NextGEN’s alt text field instead, you can use Fancyboxer’s included TitleFromAlt option to fall back on your alt text when a description is absent.
NextGEN Gallery Fancyboxer also includes a number of compatibility fixes under the hood including:
- Fancybox not working in IE6 and IE8
- Fancybox titleFromAlt not working with NextGEN Gallery
- Conflicts with the jQuery $ selector in Fancybox’s invocation code
- WordPress version 3.1 or later
- NextGEN Gallery v1.6.2 to v1.9.13
- Upload “nextgen-gallery-fancyboxer” to the ”/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Proceed to the plugin settings page to customize your installation.
25 May 12
25 May 12
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1