- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This is a professionnal grade MySQL database framework that we have developped and improved for years. It enables you to avoid writing and re-writing all the repetitive SQL queries and all the fetch arrays, help protect you against SQL injections, and offer you a very robust, but simple way to interact with your MySQL 5 databases.
- Fully object oriented (use classes)
- Use one class file per database table
- Automatically recognize your database tables and fields.
- Automatically generate the tables class files.
- Prevent SQL injections my escaping bad characters.
- All functions are centralized in one single file.
- Supports MySQL 5 and uses MySQLi.
- Fully documented.
- Open only one MySQL connection per page, and close it at the end.
The installation is very simple:
1/ You need to define your database access information (host, name, username and password)
2/ You lanch the script that recognize your database and generate all the classes for you.
3/ You include the frameword with one single include();
4/ You can then start using your new framework.
How to use:
Let’s suppose you have a table called “article”, containing 3 fields: id, title, description.
Just instantialize the class called Article ($a1 = new Article()) and call the methods that you need (to select, update, insert, delete and provide custom queries…)
Full documentation provided with the source code.
14 January 11
IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome 4, Chrome 5
MySQL 5.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3