- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Multicolor is a set of table designs created to fit every website. The package contains a number of differently styled pricing tables. Each of them comes in a set of predefined color schemes, but as it is created with Pure CSS you can easily customize it to fit your website color scheme.
- 6 different designs
- 16 predefined color schemes
- Can be easly styled to any color you need
- Unlimited number of columns
- Degrades Gracefully
- Good compatibility (IE 8+, Chrome 8+, Firefox 4+, Opera 11.64+)
- Easily make column featured
- Easily add tick or cross icon
- Hover effect over button
- Animated hover effect over column
- CSS Ribbons in 16 colors where you can type your own text
- Tooltips in 16 colors and 8 positions
- Now Responsive!
Before you rate…If you want to rate our product lower than 5 stars, please contact us first and let us know what is wrong. When we know it, we can fix it. This leads to a Win-Win situation where you get a better product and we get more stars.
- Chrome 8+
- Firefox 4+
- Opera 11.64+
- IE 8+ :: Pricing Tables & Tooltips, IE9+ :: Ribbons, IE10+::Featured and Hovered columns
SupportAny request for support please submit using our trouble ticket system on this page. Please keep in mind I live in GMT+1 time zone. I will do my best to answer every request for suport in 24 hours (exluding weekends).
If you will notice anything working not correctly, please let me know, so I can fix it.
ChangelogVerison: 1.2.3 (09.04.2013)
- Corrected ribbons so they are always visible in themes 3,4,5.
- Many fixes making pricing tables structure resistant to page styling
- Removed page dark background definition from CSS which could affect page background.
- Cells with no text have the same height as cells with text.
- Corrected Ribbons to display smoothly in Chrome
- Extensive responsivnes bug fixes
- Documentation corrections
- Added tooltips
- Fixed some bugs
- Combined normal and IE styling in one CSS stylesheet
- Added 10 more colors
- Added CSS Ribbons
- Added Responsivness
- Added hover effect over column
7 February 13
10 April 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome