- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- TYPO FIX JAN REPLACED IAN
- 31 JAN 2013 UPDATE VERSION 1.21 Bug fix for not showing Feb month in reports plus failing to calculate one time payment
- 14 AUG 2012 UPDATE VERSION 1.20(NOW SUPPORTS 32BIT SERVERS AS WELL)
- 30 MAY 2012 UPDATE VERSION 1.11 Bug fix for not disclosing mortgage amount in email report
- 16 DEC 2010 UPDATE VERSION 1.10
This calculator was first released for Wordpress as a plugin/widget but I was asked to create a php/html calculator as well so I decided to go after it therefore I m very happy to announceMortgage and Loan Calculator in html/php.
Mortgage and Loan Calculator lets your website visitors calculate their payments based upon the interest rates and loan amount entered.
One of the most unique features is that it gives the opportunity for your visitors to receive reports on their email account.
This is a win win situation because your users will be happy for archiving their reports and will come back for more in order to compare with older ones, while you receive precious stats for later report monetization.
Last but not least this calculator actually gives a real meaning to your financial
and not only
website making both google and visitors like you more about it.
Making money from websites like these is not easier than other BUT if you don’t know already cpc rates are REALLY high when it comes to keywords like “mortgage”, “loans”, “finance”, “amortization tables” etc.
- They can change any values without reloading page.
- They can enter “Extra Payments” details although its not required.
- If your visitors wish they can enable the “Send report to email” option in case they want to have their report sent as an email for later comparison with other reports.
- After entering all fields select “Calculate” and wait a few seconds for the results to appear.
Install Info(using given template files)
- Extract zip file locally.
- Find and edit file mortgage-calc.php with notepad or any other editor.
- Go to lines 2,3,4,5 and replace with your own database user, password, name, details. Then go to line 166 and 172 and replace wpcream.com with your own domain then save and close file.
- Upload folder under your website root or any other directory through ftp.
- index.php file is the default file where you can edit or copy and paste code to use or include in your own template.
- I also added widget.php file which works as a small widget to include Mortgage Calculator as a sidebar widget showing only basic info in your html template.
In that case just open calc-widget.php and copy all file contents to your desired template and position or use existing widget.php as an include.
For more Financial Calculators both for Wordpress or php/html scripts take a look at my Portfolio page.
29 November 10
3 April 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x