- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
TheMetro Visual Builder (MVB)is a Wordpress plugin designed to make your life easier in managing shortcodes.
The visual interface will help you to build complex content structures, which in the traditional way are very hard to create. The interface is drag&drop, allowing you to re-arrange modules, add, delete or edit the existing ones.
Video previews and demos
- Metro Visual Builder – Text Modules
- Metro Visual Builder – Add modules
- Metro Visual Builder – Adding sections
- Installing Metro Visual Builder
- Drag&drop interfacefor easy position management
- 24 modules– ready to be used
- WPML ready
- Mobile ready and responsive
- 3 color schemes– red, green and blue
- 3 different gridsFoundation, Bootstrap and custom grids
- Easy to extend and customizefor everytheme, meaning the changes won’t get lost when you upgrade the plugin.
- Translation ready(.po/.mo files included)
- WordPress 3.5 or later
- PHP 5.2.4 and above
It may run on previous versions of Wordpress, but i cannot guarantee that.
The Metro Visual Builder lets you mix & match over 20 Content Modules, resulting a huge number of layout possibilities for your pages and posts.
Some of the available Modules
=== v. 1.0 === Initial Release
13 July 13
13 July 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome