- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
MapSVG turns any SVG file into interactive and fully customizable map or floorplan. Use built-in maps or draw your own. jQuery version of the plugin also available.
Current version: 1.6.4
- Any maps – works with almost any SVG map; you can get free SVG maps at Wikipedia.
- Preloaded maps – World, USA, Russia, Europe, Africa, Australia, Germany, Peru, Brazil, Malaysia, South Easth Asia
- No Flash – works on iPad & iPhone
- Cross-browser – tested
- Resizable – just set width / height
- Responsive – auto-adjust size for small screens
- Zoom & pan – optional (on/off) zoom & pan – zoom with mousewheel, scroll by mouse pointer
- Customizable Colors – base, hover, selected, disabled, strokes;
- Regions as clickable links – set URLs for regions
- Tooltips – show country names or custom text
- Markers – put markers to the map – set custom image, tooltip, href
- Custom event handlers – onClick, onMouseOver, onMouseOut
Check Video Preview above – it will show you how cool MapSVG’s control panel is!
Control panel works on jQuery + Ajax: fast switch between tabs and save without page reloading.
ShortcodeAfter you have finished setup of map in control panel, just add a small shortcode to any page: [mapsvg id=6]. You can have unlimited number of maps, each will have unique ID for a shortcode.
22 June 12
6 December 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0