- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This is a WordPress Plugin, the jQuery version is available here.
This is a long waiting version of LivIcons (Live Icons) for WordPress, developed as a shortcodes plugin.
For what are they? I recommend to use LivIcons in animated mode when you need strong attention effect (for example on ‘call-to-action’ buttons, different promo blocks etc.) and in static mode in other cases. But, of course, you decide when and where! And as said one of my customer: “Thank you for a smile in a ‘boring’ icons world!”
- 363 live + 51 static = 414 total (from v1.4) icons in one script.
- New step in interactivity and brand New – such animation methods for interface elements were never created before.
- Animated and can be static of course
- Any color, any size
- Retina perfect
- 16 pixel perfect
- Flexible settings of behavior and appearance
- Bootstrap compatible
- Color change for ‘active’ class
- IE6+ support
- All browsers (almost )
- Free updates
- Easy integration – powerful panel in a TinyMCE editor.
- Complete Settings page with two simple steps let you choose what you exactly need.
- Ability to use in UberMenu (please read the doc after purchasing).
Video Preview of How to Use:
- WordPress 3.3.X – 4.X
- PHP 5.2 and up
- You must have a possibility to change file permissions if necessary. When you can’t please look FAQ
You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every your or your client’s web project.
If you’d like to include my plugin into your WP themes you can do that under the following conditions:
- I give a permission to include LivIcons in WorldWideScripts.net’s items only! Not on any other site(s)
- You need to purchase one (1) extended license for every theme (template)
- You must email me through a contact form (not directly) on my profile page with your theme (template) name where you plan to use LivIcons
- Please credit LivIcons on your item’s page
- Good luck with sales!
The all ‘Brand name’ icons, like socials, browsers, JS libs, etc., are not animated because it may violates developers’ terms of service of their respective copyright owners. Thanks for the understanding.
- Special thanks to jQuery team for outstanding work makes our job easier.
- Some icons are based on pictographs from various open sources with appropriate license for commercial use, modify and alter with no attribution required.
2014, October, 1 - v1.4 - added 10 new animated icons - small bug fix - versions numbers 1.2 and 1.3 are skipped to synchronize with jQuery version
2014, February, 1 - v1.1.1 - small fix to prevent conflicts with some third party plugins - updated the documentation
2013, July, 24 - v1.1 - added new 9 animated and 18 static icons - updated the documentation
2013, June, 21 - v1.0 - initial release
If you’re impressed with SVG possibilities, you may also like:
21 June 13
1 October 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3