- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
DescriptionLive website visitors script lets you add a map or list which shows the recent active visitors on your website. Visitor Widget Demo Here and Back office Demo Here The code required to add this widget is hardly of 2-3 lines. Live visitors are updated automatically without page refresh. You can completely change the look n feel, size etc through the back office. You can also set # of visitors to be shown in the list view whereas map view is set to show up to 5 live visitors. You can also specify the map size.
This script can be very beneficial for your website as visitors to your web page would see other active visitors which would enhance the social reputation of your website. Moreover it’ll increase the interactiveness of your website. WordPress version available here
Added cluster support.
- Easily add a live or static map on your website showing live visitor information.
- Live map would show active visitors on map.
- Static map would show all the current date’s offline and active visitors on map.
- Cluster support for markers in admin mode.
- Add a list on your webpage showing live visitors.
- Completely change look n feel of the live visitor list.
- Define map dimensions and set various other options pertaining to map marker such as city, state, country, browser, screen resolution, os and page visited.
- View detailed report of visitors on map and in tabular format in admin back office.
- Powered by jQuery and Ajax.
- WordPress version available here
- Full support provided.
SupportYou can get help or support in variety of ways. Please follow these steps:
- Refer to the documentation shipped with the script. There’s a ‘Help’ folder in the script folder. Most of the topics pertaining to this script are explained there. You can refer to the same documentation here too.
- If this doesn’t help then you may refer to FAQs here.
- If you couldn’t find a solution to your problem through the above step, then please view the comments posted here. The comments section covers solutions and answers to most of the common issues.
- if you still couldn’t find your answer then you may contact me. I am usually online here as per the GMT +5:30 timezone.
- If none of the above works for you then please post your question in the comments section or send me a message through my profile page and I’ll reply as soon as I am available.
11 May 12
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x