- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Live Notifier/ scheduler is a php system that allows you to post notifications on your websites in realtime, and also according to a scheduler built in the admin panel which you can use to set start date/time and finish date/time for each notification to be shown.
Each notification has a close button and an option that allows a cookie to be stored for not showing this notification again by checking the “don’t show again” check box and those notifications are shown vertically starting at the bottom right corner of the page.
Each notification can contain text as well as html elements like images and links.
it enables you to:
- Notify users in realtime without having them to reload the page.
- through the admin panel you can add those notifications in very few steps.
- you can schedule each notification to show at a specific start date/time, and to be available till a specific finish date/time.
- using the “everyday” option you can set notifications to be shown everyday at a specific period of time.
- no time-zone differences issues, because you set the time according to the date/time of the server, (will be shown in the admin panel)
- real-time edit, that allows you to edit notifications in real-time
added the “display duration” feature, that allows you to set the display duration for each notification, which forces it to close after that duration timeout, and you still can set it to be displayed until the user manually closes it.
14 February 12
5 May 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome