- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This script allows you to generate keys and store them in a database.
For the generation of keys the following options are available:
- You can specify a preKey (which is part of the key, which is located at the start of the key)
- You can specify a postKey (which is part of the key, which is located at the end of the key)
- You can set your own delimiters of each part of the key, eg a hyphen
- You can specify the number of each part of the key(preKey and postKey are excluded)
- You can specify the number of characters of each part of the key
- You can specify whether a key is activated or deactivated
- You can set whether and when the validity of a key expires
- You can specify whether a key can be used only once
Here are examples of keys that can be generated:
The possibilities are endless to create different keys.
The following functions are available in the backend:
- Add keys (Ajax)
- Edit keys (Ajax)
- Search Keys (Ajax)
- Manage Settings
For the installation, there is a script that installs everything in one step.
There is also an API to retrieve details about the key and to check whether access to the application should be granted or not.
19 June 13
19 June 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x