- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
justParallax.js supports a wide variety of browsers including IE6+, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and many more!
New feature! When a targeted element is placed lower than the current viewport, the parallax will wait until the element has entered the screen before it triggers.
- target. Target elements on which the parallax effect should apply.
- speed. This settings defines the speed with which the background should scroll.
- vertical. Defines whether or not the background should scroll vertically.
- vertical_inversed. Defines whether or not the vertical scroll should be inverted.
- horizontal. Defines whether or not the background should scroll horizontally.
- horizontal_inversed. Defines whether or not the horizontal scroll should be inverted.
Check out the live preview for the full documentation and a playground.
24 June 13
12 September 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome