- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Just a Forum helps you set up a knowledge base for your users where they can share what they know about your products or site with each other. This script helps you quickly set up a forum that will help you save on the cost and time for support.
- Quick and easy installation. All you have to do is access one page and provide log-in information for an administrator
- Users have to register after which the can ask and answer questions
- Users can follow discussion by simply clicking a button
- Allow the users to report posts and you as administrator can delete the post or ignore the report
- All publicly accessible forms are protected by captcha to prevent spam
- The script has an authentication system that allows for registration, signing-in and signin-out, and retrieving lost passwords
- As an administrator you can easily ban users that cause trouble
- You can create categories to sort the posts in
- The script gives users recognition based on their participation. It keeps count of the answers they give and the likes they receive from other users.
- Users can easily access all the questions that they have asked
- A simple and attractive user interface
- The HTML files for the script are all in one place and separate from the code making it easy for you to modify. The HTML is all Twitter Bootstrap.
- All the text that is displayed in all the pages of the script is in one file making it very easy to translate
Demo Log In
username: Admin, Moderator or Basic_User
If you want to use your own user management system for the forum, please look at this file that you will need to modify: http://justaforum.maverdescripts.com/users_api.txt
Note: The demo has been modified so that when you login using facebook a random email address and username are saved instead of your actual ones. This is just for your security when using the demo.
10 March 12
18 December 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x