- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The Thumbnail Slideshow jQuery plugin is a simple yet effective way to produce small, or if you wish large, slideshows on hover.
There are many uses for this plugin, for example an eCommerce website allowing you to show multiple screenshots on a listing/category page rather than the standard one. Another use would be a video-based site to give the user an idea of the video as one screenshot isn’t generally enough to sum up a video. You could even use it on a blog to show multiple images that are related to that post.
Of course the uses for this plugin are limitless, if you wish it can also be used for a large slideshow.
So how many transition effecst are available? Currently seven and they are:
- Slide Up
- Slide Down
- Slide Right
- Slide Left
You can also customise the transition length and the delay between slides. Plus installation couldn’t be simpler, include three CSS classes, the Thumbnail Slideshow JS file plus the jQuery library!
If you have ever installed a jQuery plugin this is no different and takes seconds.
- Fixed a bug which causes the automated transition to call immediately without waiting for a delay on the first image.
- Fixed a bug in IE9 that caused the slideshow to not show.
- Fixed a display bug where there would be a delay between hovering and the slide changing; it’s now instantaneous.
- Added in a new feature that allows you to set the slideshow(s) to automatically change without the requirement of a hover.
- Added the option to reset the slideshow to the first image when unhovered.
28 July 11
19 June 12
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome