- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
jQuery Carousel Evolution is a jQuery plugin that allows you to easily create powerfull carousel slider using HTML markup. The plugin also provides an easy to use API which will allow to further enhance the functionality of the carousel. Great for screenshoot slider.
This plugin supports image and video (YouTube and Vimeo).
- You can create up to 9 different styles of carousel with this plugin.
- Configurable Image. Allows you to set the size of the front and back image.
- Configurable number of images visible per scroll. Also set the position of the image.
- Automaticallly create the shadow effect.
- Automatically create image reflection. No more photoshop. The reflections appear instantly under each image.
- You can add text description that associated with each image, and placing it anywhere in the web page.
- Automatically animate through your carousel when visitors arrive on your website. Great for header sliders.
- Navigate through carousel image with direction button (next/prev) and navigation button (bullets and numbers).
- Play video from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Displays consistently across all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and Safari.
- Multiple carousels on a single web page.
- Support unlimited number of images.
- All content is easily accessible to search engines and markup semantically correct to help you achieve the best possible SEO results.
- Callback function. Run functions before and after animating between slides.
- Public API. The plugin offers a public API which you can use to control component inside the slider from within your own scripts.
09/14/2011 – Version 1.1
- Some minor performance improvements.
- Fixed the description feature.
- Added an option to control the opacity of back images.
- Added more examples.
5 September 11
20 April 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome