This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Australia Post Shipping Calculatoradds automatic postage calculations for Australian Jigoshop Wordpress users. This plugin uses the new Australia Post json API available here http://auspost.com.au/devcentre/
- Domestic (Australia) and International shipping
- Choose which (if any) International countries you will allow postage too
- Optional “Handling Fee” to change ontop of Australia Post fee
- Allows customers to get a quick postage quote by simply entering their post code
- Adds multiple products together and works out the cost of them combined
- Helpful error messages (eg: if the user enters the wrong post code)
- If you have features suggestions please submit a comment!
Plugin Installation Process
- Check the requirements below
- If you have troubles installing the plugin please send us a support ticket byclicking hereand we will gladly help.
- Download the zip file from WorldWideScripts.net.net, and extract it to your desktop
- You will see a file calledaustpost-jigoshop.zipUpload this to Wordpress (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Go to theJigoshop > Settings > Shippingpage
- Scroll down to the new “Australia Post” shipping method.
- Enter your licence purchase code
- Enter your originating post code (ie: where you will be posting items from)
- Enter your default product dimensions (handy if you have lots of products with similar dimensions!) or add dimensions to all your products individually.
- Choose which shipping methods to offer your customers (eg: Standard Parcel, Express Post, Delivery Notification)
- Do a few test orders to make sure it’s working
- You’re done!
- WordPress 3.3 or higher
- The free Jigoshop shopping cart plugin installed on your WordPress
- Hosting account withphp curlenabled (check with your hosting provider)
Wordpress MultisiteIf you are running wordpress multisite and cannot get this plugin installed please contact me via my support system. It would be great if you can email WP login details so I can investigate why it doesn’t install. If not – I can send back instructions on how to install it easily.
Automatic UpdatesThis plugin comes with Automatic Updates! You will be automatically notified in Wordpress when an update is available (ie: new features) and you can simply click to upgrade.
Product SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking herePlease do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
25 January 12
29 November 12
WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, jQuery