- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
J.B.News is a WordPress plugin (type widget) for displaying RSS Feeds. Requirements & Browser Support
J.B.News currently supports WordPress version 3.4 and above All modern browsers are supported, including: IE 8+, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox.
- jQuery driven
- Uses Ajax technology
- Resizable (through the admin panel)
- Color customizable (through the admin panel)
- Unlimited number of RSS Feed links
- Switch between different RSS Feeds through the category list
- Adjustable total pages limit, characters limit and feeds per page limit
- Show/Hide RSS Media Thumbnails
- Can display RSS news from multiple sources at once
1) Go to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
2) Click “Upload” and then “Browse”.
3) Select the archive “jbnews-for-wordpress.zip” and click “Install Now”.
4) Activate the J.B.Market News Widget plugin by clicking “Activate” button.
1) Go to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Appearance -> Widgets.
2) From “Available Widgets” box click and drag “J.B.News” to the desired sidebar (at the right).
3) Set desired parameters and click Save.
Note:: You can place multiple RSS links in the RSS parameter field separated by comma.
Open file <Your WordPress Directory> / wp-content / plugins / jbnews / jbnews / categories / categories.txt
Assuming you want to add new category named BBC Top Stories, at the end of the file add the following line:
BBC Top Stories >> http://feeds.bbci.co.uk/news/rss.xml
Where “BBC Top Stories” is the title that will appear in the widget category list, “>>” separates the title and the rss link, and “http://feeds.bbci.co.uk/news/rss.xml” is the RSS link for widget to read.
- Fixed bug where the widget could break some theme layouts.
- Fixed bug where the widget could “lock” the Widget Section in the admin panel.
- Other minor bug fixes.
10 September 12
27 May 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4