This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
JackBox – A Responsive Lightbox with Real Social SharingJackBox was built with 2 goals in mind:
- Create a lightbox that worked on mobile devices, even smartphones. JackBox is “responsive”, which means it’s 100% compatible with responsive websites.
- Create a lightbox where every image, video and song can be individually shared. This means when someone “likes” one of your photos, when a friend clicks on the shared link, they’ll instantly be shown the exact photo that was originally shared.
- Responsive / Mobile Ready
- Retina Ready Graphics
- Share any item through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
- Deep-linking, every item has it’s own unique link
- Touch Swipe for Mobile Devices
- Genuine Fullscreen for Firefox and Chrome
- Group any items together and create item categories
- Youtube Video w/ Mobile Fallback
- Vimeo Video w/ Mobile Fallback
- Automatic Youtube and Vimeo thumbnail loading
- HTML5 Video w/ Flash backup
- HTML5 Audio w/ Flash backup
- Flash Video w/ Mobile Backup
- Load HTML Divs, iFrames and Google Maps
- A boatload of Custom Thumbnail Hovers and Tooltips
- CSS3 Preloader for smoother animation
- Optional gallery-style thumbnails
- Options to set the lightbox thumbnail width and height
- Optional item titles and descriptions
- Option to show the description info by default
- Option to start with thumbnails hidden
- Option to autoplay all videos either globally or individually
- Option to zoom smaller images automatically either globally or individually
- Option to preload graphics for a smoother lightbox experience
Easy SetupView Under the Hood
JackBox Makes Thumbnails Easy
- First, you have the choice to load a specific thumbnail of your choice.
- If none are chosen, and the lightbox item is a clickable thumbnail to begin with, JackBox will grab and resize that thumbnail instead.
- If these options aren’t available, JackBox will then attempt to grab the large version of the lightbox image and resize it.
- And as a last resort, JackBox will just use a default thumbnail of your choosing.
- Images, Video and Audio shown in the preview are not included in the download source and are for demonstration purposes only.
- Please note that several of the JackBoxFX are black and white to color transitions.
- Autoplay for video and audio is not available on mobile due to device restrictions.
- Mobile touch swipe functionality is only available for images.
- Fullscreen mode is not available for IE, Opera or Safari.
- On mobile devices the page behind the lightbox will scroll to the top.
- iframe scrolling is not supported on mobile devices
- Your server must support php in order for the social button feature to work properly.
- When sharing via Facebook, only the lightbox item’s link will get posted. Any image and title that gets posted will be explicitly chosen by Facebook.
- The Facebook “like” button is built to be a “like/unlike” button only. The traditional Facebook comment box is not supported.
- The graphics and icons are retina-ready, photographs are not.
- Support is not provided for older versions of jQuery and there is no guarantee that this item will work in older versions of jQuery.
- The WordPress version of this plugin can be purchased here.
- Experience with editing raw HTML
If you use a WYSIWYG editor to build your websites, JackBox is not for you
- A solid understanding of how a website’s folder hierarchy works.
- Experience with an FTP program such as Filezilla or CyberDuck
Photo And Typo Opener by Muko
App/Service/Product Promotion by JakubVejmola
Wedding Album by muratoz
Sliding Presentation by Webarteo
Company Timeline by DEM-G
One Fine Day by Symphony-of-Specters
Your Little Planet Corp by MusicPremium
Spring by SilverSnow
Soft Introduction by Webarteo
Got Joy by frozensatellite
PREVIEW IMAGE SOCIAL BUTTONS
More works by CodingJack
24 September 12
27 February 14
IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome