- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
What is “Invest In Me”?
“Invest In Me” is a powerful investment script, which allows people to invest in worthwhile projects created by other users. This script was developed exclusively for WorldWideScripts.net and utilises Twitter Bootstrap.
Any registered user can create a project, for any cause and any amount of money. All projects (current and past) can be easily searched through by a number of options; this allows each investor to find a project that they believe in.
Investments can be made through deposited account credit or directly through Paypal. All of the money invested in a project will be stored until the project has expired. Then all of the money raised will automatically be deposited into the project creator’s account. This script contains a large amount of features, which allow each user to easily keep track of their money, investments and projects easily and efficiently.
How does it work?
“Invest In Me” allows any registered user to invest in projects as well as make their own. When a user creates a project, they are taken through a multi-step wizard, which makes sure they have added everything required. If the “New Project Verify” setting is turned off, the project will be created and made public at the end of the wizard. However, if it is turned on, the project will have to be approved by a member of staff before it is publicly available. During this time, only the projects owner and staff members are able to see it. Once the staff member has made their decision, the user will be notified and the chosen action will be automatically carried out.
All credit earned though projects and all money deposited is held inside of the users account in either an active or banked state. Only the active credit can be used by the site and paid out. Once the user wants a payout, they can submit a request to be paid by PayPal or a Bank Transfer. A member of staff will then handle this payout request.
This script was designed and developed exclusively for WorldWideScripts.net and is completely object oriented PHP. AMS currently uses the standard MySQL protocols but the next update will be all MySQLi, which is more efficient. The installer will uses MySQLi by default, but will use MySQL if MySQLi is not found.
UpdatesPlease check our profilepage for all update release dates.
- Easy to Use and Integrate
- Simple Installation and Upgrade Wizard
- Account Access Logs for each User
- Login as each user
- Easy to user and integrate
- Enable maintenance mode (all logged in users who are not staff, will be logged out.)
- Remember a User for 30 Days
- Search for users (admin panel)
- Suspend Users
- HTML Emails
- Manage your sites core settings from within the admin panel
- Users can change their settings and modify their profile.
- Easy to edit email templates
- Built using OOP PHP, MySQL and MySQLi
- Utilises Twitter Bootstrap
- SHA1 + Salt Encryption
- Multiple Profile Pictures
- Profile Picture Crop
- Virtual Currency with Currency Bank
- Search All Current and Past Projects
- Make Instant Investments
- Unlimited Projects Per User
- PayPal Integration
- AJAX Enhanced, Some JSON
- Easily Manage Projects
- Easy to Use Project Creation Wizard
- Upload Multiple Images
- Change Project Theme
- Set Project Thumbnail
- Project Comments
- Project Updates
- Video Support
- Private Investments
- Bootstrap Gallery
- File Upload Notifications
DemonstrationPlease take a look at our demo here
Installation and ConfigurationPlease see the provided documentation on how to install and configure this script.
Need Support?Please feel fee to let us know at our support forumand we will do our best to help. Support request will only be fulfilled through our support forum.
Version 1.0 – 30th January 2013
- Initial Release
Version 1.0.1 – 4th February 2013
- Update cancelled due to OAuth bug.
Version 1.0.2 – 4th February 2013
- Enable / Disable Top Theme
- FAQ Section
- Contact Form for Each Project
- Developer API
- Upload Custom Top Themes
Version 1.1 – 10th February 2013
- Video Support
- New Gallery
- Profile Picture Fix
- Project Main Picture Fix
- Delete User Fix
- File Uploader Notifications
- Purchase Credits Popup Removed
- Foreach Loop No Images Fix
- OAuth Buttons on Registration Page
- Category Status Fix
- Started Language File
- Private Investments
Version 1.1.1 – 24th February 2013
- OAuth User Class Fix (includes/classes/user.class.php)
Version 1.2 – 20th March 2013
- New UI
- Payout only if goal has been met
- Take cut of paid out amount
- New homepage
- General fixes
Version 1.2.1 – 8th April 2013
- All requested bug fixes
- Installation detection during upgrade: if you already have a version of this script installed during an upgrade, your users will see a maintenance page instead of the normal installation required page.
Version 1.3 – 30th May 2013
- New Installer
- Multiple Captcha Options
- Investment packages for projects
- Email Templates
- New product thumbnail design
- New product page design
- Removed “Maintenance” and “Demo” Modes
- New profile image uploader with auto crop
- New confirm investment design
- Redactor WYSIWYG editor
- Admin Area Design Update
- OAuth upgrade
- General bug fixes
- Code Refactoring
Version 1.3.1 – 30th May 2013
- Bug Fixes
Version 1.3.2 – 31th May 2013
- Installer and Captcha Bug Fixes
Version 1.3.3 – 11th June 2013
- General Bug Fixes
3 February 13
13 June 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x
HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Layered PSD