This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- New! The map is now responsive, but you can still turn responsive off if you don’t need it
- New! You can now add pins to the map
- XML Data – States in alphabetical order
- Resizable map, you can change the size of the map directly in the XML file.
- Change all colors in XML.
- 2 versions included, navigate to URL or display text when state is clicked.
- State names abbreviations.
- Optional text area size and padding in XML.
- Activate/Deactivate each state independently. In the preview, UTAH is deactivated for example.
- Full documentation included.
Update V2 – 18/10/2013
- I added an option to make the map responsive
- You can now have pins on the map
- Fixed issue with hover on text abbreviations in IE
- Cleaned up the code
Update V1.3 – 18/02/2013
- Support for jQuery 1.9.1
- Added example with text below the map
Update V1.2 – 20/11/2012
- I have added state names abbreviations on all states and created thumbnail navigation for smaller states. If you have purchased this map prior to this date and would like to update it, please re-download the files and read the new help file, I have added a “Change log” section detailing how to update your map without having to change your xml file.
RedInk – Creative WordPress Theme
RedInk- Responsive HTML5 Template
EKO – Creative Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template
Vitae – Responsive HTML5 vCard Template
Luego – Creative HTML5 Coming Soon Template
Kenway – Responsive Parallax HTML5 Template
Wise Guys – Responsive Multipurpose HTML5 Template
Featured on CodeCanyon
More Files by LGLab
13 December 11
3 January 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome