- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Instagarm Gallery – A WordPress Gallery Plugin
Updated with WordPress 3.9
Instagram Gallery – WordPress Plugin is the plugin for wordpress that will enable you to display your snaps you or another account have uploaded to Instagram or images with hashtags. This includes variety of configuration to have control over the gallery.
- Added support for Visual Composer’s Add Element Wizard
- Display Gallery on any page using shortcode or sidebar widgets
- Clean Layout and non-conflicting css coding. Ability to override default css easiliy.
- Display in tile/grid format or masonry view (isotope)
- Load more than 30 images with ajax button (can be enabled/disabled using shortcode or widget configuration)
- Sleek animations and appealing look
- Easy to install and ready to go with simple integration of widgets or shortcode on any page or location.
- Can show gallery images any user (media not marked private) or images of desired hash tags
- Customizable CSS
- Option to enable/display cache and expiry time for cache
- Supports multiple gallery on same page/post or widget sidebar and wouldn’t conflict at all.
- Options to select thumbnail size between thumbnail, medium or large size
- Option to select view interface for image (fancybox or view on instagram website)
- Option to select number of images to view
- Option to select images per row. Easy grid calculator and adapts beautifully on mobile devices.
- Option to enable/disable ajax “Load More” per gallery instance.
- Option to enable/disable captions through shortcode or widget setting.
- Clean Admin setting interface for plugin and shortcode generator.
v4.1: - Added support for Visual Composer WordPress Plugin - Fixed Some bug where gallery wouldn't render masonry layout view properly. v4.0: - Plugin no longer requires Client API setup. One click authorize is added - Complete rewritten code - Added Ajax load more feature - Added masonry gallery feature - Ability to show/hide caption text - Added responsive css - Caching made more effective - Added option to enable/disable jQuery plugins (to prevent conflict with other plugins/theme) - Added shortcode generator - Revised API handlers Earlier: Old files, lots of bugs
For support please contact me through contact form on my profile page. Please don’t post links in comments, use contact form on my profile page for this.
20 September 12
28 June 14
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6