- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This is a responsive, touch-control supported jQuery slideshow plugin with Ken Burns effect and hover-on-fade transitions.
- Use with images and add your custom HTML code (sliding from any directions)
- Global Settings and Per Slide Settings
- Ken Burns effect
- Responsive layout with skin support
- 4 skins with shadows
- Automatic slideshow with pause on hover function
- Preload function
- Touch control for mobile devices (iOS tested)
- yourLogo feature with link option
- SEO friendly
- HoverSlider API
- Cross-Browser Support (IE 7+, Safari 3+, iOS Safari, Chrome 3+, Firefox 3+, Opera 10+)
- Detailed Documentation
- Added per slide settings to images
- Added per slide settings to HTML containers
- Added HoverSlider API
- Added many new features
- Fixed preloading glitch
- Fixed firstImage bug
- Fixed IE8 bug (pictures are changing now correctly)
- Fixed Canvas bug in Google Chrome 18
- Fixed some other minor bugs
- first release
Our Items @ WorldWideScripts.net
Layers 3D is a premium jQuery plugin which you can use for creating ‘Parallax’ or ‘Out of the Image’ effects on your site. With ‘fullsize’ mode you can create even a whole parallax effect website! If you like our LayerSlider plugin – you will certainly like this plugin too!
This is a premium image tagging plugin for WordPress. You can easily tag your images or you can create fancy tooltips on your images. It is compatible with the most of the browsers and of course it is highly customizable. It supports also permission control and it is deeply integrated with WordPress.
This is the WordPress plugin of LayerSlider! You can create as many layers and sublayers as you want. You can use unlimited images with links. The script is very user-friendly, you can add global settings or local (per slide) settings to each layer or sublayer. You can change delay times, easing types, durations and much more.
This is a jQuery content slider using the famous parallax-effect! You can create as many layers and sublayers as you want. You can use images or any other HTML elements, including Flash movies as layers. The script is very user-friendly, you can add global settings or local (per slide) settings to each layer or sublayer. You can change delay times, easing types, durations and much more.
27 March 12
23 May 12
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome