- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Give us your supportIf you’ve purchased the plugin and like it, please, rate the plugin It would be the greatest help.
DescriptionBackups have two distinct purposes. The primary purpose is to recover data after its loss, be it by data deletion or corruption. Data loss is a very common experience of computer users. A 2008 survey found that 66% of respondents had lost files on their home PC. The secondary purpose of backups is to recover data from an earlier time, according to a user-defined data retention policy, typically configured within a backup application for how long copies of data are required.
Hot Backup Manageris WordPress plugin, which allows to create database and/or files system backups and restore them. This plugin is created for owners of WordPress sites and will be handy in site maintainance.
Backups creation is performed according to schedule configuration and not required manual support. The plugin is developed with usage of WordPress core CRON implementation, it means that you don’t need access to your hosting panel (or whatever you use) to setup CRON jobs.
The plugin could notify owners about successful or unsuccessful backup creation by email. Additional option is ability to attach backup file to email.
After successful backup creation it is possible to send backup file to remoteFTPhost or to online storage provider likeDropboxorAmazon S3.
Each backup could be restored from the plugin. The restoring process is quite simple and could be started by clicking a restore button for certain backup.
- Database and file system backup generation.
- Scheduled backup generation.
- Ability to restore previously created backup file.
- Upload backups to remote FTP host.
- Save backups on Dropbox or Amazon S3 servers.
- Email notifications and backup attachment.
- Ability to migrate WordPress instance on another host.
- Full clean up on deactivation. No garbage left.
- Auto update, when new version released.
- No ads.
- German by Alexander Pfabel
- Linux Server
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- PHP Zip or Zlib extensions installed
- PHP OpenSSL extension installed for Dropbox integration
- PHP function “set_time_limit” has to be turned on
- PHP safe mode has to be off
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Write permission for WP-CONTENT folder has to be granted
- Preferably 256 Mb of memory limit or more
- When you are migrating from one site to another, the table prefix must be the same. When they’re different, the recovery will work, but won’t have visual effect.
Check out newIntergeoplugin
Make your theme customize page responsive withWordPress Responsive Customizerplugin
19 March 12
2 June 12
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0