- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Groups Mailchimp Integration. Synchronizes itthinx’s Groups plugin with MailChimp. Select MailChimp list and a group and automatically new groups and users are added to this mailchimp group.
Once the plugin is installed, enabled and configured, it begins to run.
You can choose one or two opt-in confirmation.
1.- When a new user registers, must accept “Subscribe me to Newsletter”. This option also is in the checkout page of WooCommerce.
2.- With “Need confirm” option indicates whether Mailchimp is going to send the user a confirmation email.
When you create a website’s group, a Mailchimp’s subgroup is created.
When you delete a website’s group, the Mailchimp’s subgroup is deleted if exists.
When you edit a website’s group, the Mailchimp’s subgroup is edited if exists.
When you add a website’s user to a group, then Mailchimp create a subscriber to this subgroup.
When you delete a website’s user of a group, Mailchimp unsubscribe this user of this subgroup.
When you edit a website’s user, Mailchimp’s subscriber is edited if exists, else subscribe this user.
When you synchronize, all existing groups and their users are created in Mailchimp service, if they don’t exist.
Changelog= 2.3 =
- Optional “Subscribe me” message and condition.
- More eficient synchronize (thanks @endloop_claudio)
- Added “Force Synchronization”. Synchronizes users regardless of opt-in options.
- Fixed synchronization bug.
- Changed Synchronize: If the user has not subscribed, then he will not be synchronized.
- Setting: “Save” now saves and tests, checking if API Key, list and groups are ok.
- Synchronize uses “Need confirm” option.
- Added double opt-in confirmation. New checkbox in registration form and woocommerce checkout form.
- Start version. Synchronizes Groups with MailChimp.
26 May 13
13 October 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome