- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
!! The current version does not work with the newest version of WP. If you have updated WP, please do not purchase until a newer version of the plugin has been uploaded!!
Add on to Gravity Forms.
Integrates Gravity Forms with Google Calendar™ and allows you to either approve submitted events before they go live or just have the users post an event directly to your Google Calendar.
- Connect to one calendar per form
- Select between several calendars in one Google Account
- Users can post directly to a Google Calendar
- Admin can select to approve all events before they go live
- Admin can select that no two events can be created in the same time frame.
- Admin can dissaprove a live event
- Admin can edit or delete a user created event
- Gravity Forms
- Google Account
How to start
- Go to Gravity Forms General Settings and connect
- Create a Form
- Select a Google Calendar under Form Settings
- Setup the rest of the form as you wish
Fixed: Entries are created in calendar before payment is accepted
Fixed: Admin-only start date is ignored, should use default value
Fixed: Date parsing fails on Windows hosting (no strptime() function)
Fixed: Conflict with other plugin(s) loading Google Client API
Changed: Updated Google API to r608
Fixed: Forms editor field boxes always open since v1.2.5
Fixed: Approve/Disapprove links didn’t work in IE10 or latest Firefox
Fixed: Datepicker correctly loaded for Gravity Forms 1.7.7+
Fixed: Date / time field validations prevent silly dates / times
Fixed: When field has no format saved, date is lost on form submit
Fixed: Editing an approved event throws an error
14 December 12
21 March 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome