- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Glance – Simple Web Analytics is a PHP software package that will let you get detailed statistics about your website visitors. It can tell you your visitors type of browser, operating systems, screen resolution and the countries they’re from. It can also tell you which site they came from (who linked to you), and which of your own pages are most popular by measuring pageviews.
- RealTime analytics
- Multiple Domain tracking
- iOS Web App to see your stats on the go
- PHP 5.2 2.
- (1) MySQL 5 Database
How To Install VideoView on YouTube
UpgradingWe made many changes to the database structure, the Glance v1.2 database is not compatible with v1.3.
Upgrading from Glance v1.3 to 1.3.1 is possible following the instructions included in the /Help folder.
SupportIf you have any issues please contact us thru CodeCanyon.
Recent Changes1.3.2 – Feb 22nd 2015
- Fixed: PHP / MySQL time mismatch
- Fixed: ‘x’ title error
- Added: 1-click installer
- Removed: Local location database
- Bug Fixes
- New: AngularJS based UI
- New: D3.js Based Map / Graph
- Update: Built-In City / Country DB
- Bug Fixes
- New and improved UI
- Mobile (iPhone) view added
- API key is now auto generated
- Persistent login added
- Bug fixes
- New UI
- Multi-Domain support added
- “SkyView” link map added
- External link tracking added (where supported)
- IP-country data is now cached
- Bug fixes and general enhancements
- Glance Released
2 July 13
26 February 15
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
HTML, CSS, PHP