This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Gigabox – Lightweight Responsive WordPress Image Gallery and Image EffectGigabox is a lightweight responsive WordPress image gallery. It will integrate with your theme seamlessly and it won’t look out of place. Also it won’t bloat your website with tons of unnecessary code, Gigabox’s JS file is only 9 KB. It’s really easy to manage Gigabox Galleries because Gigabox comes with custom admin interface. (check out the demo site for screenshots). Gigabox works in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE 8+.
- Fast and lightweight jQuery effects
- Unobtrusive code and simple design make Gigabox intergrate with your theme seamlessly
- Easy to use, Gigabox comes with custom admin interface for easy management of galleries
- Any number of columns for galleries
- Social Media Included
- PHP 5.2
- PHP 5.3+
- Replaced jQuery animations with CSS3 animations (effects should work much smoother)
- Added “Stretch to full resolution” button that will appear if the image in overlay is wider than the wrapper (next to the close button)
- Added new layout options (1 old + 3 new layouts)
- Added new thumbnail overlay option (old: zoom icon; new: image title on thumb)
- Added keyboard support (left/right arrow for navigating through gallery, ESC to exit gallery)
- Few minor bugfixes
- Improved and reworked some of the responsive features of the plugin.
- Added button in admin panel that let’s you maximize/minimize the panel for easier ordering.
Version 2.0Buyers with version 1.3 – please read section “Updating to v2.0” in help documentation
- Major update!
- Completely reworked whole plugin foundation and backend core.
- Plugin now has it’s own interface for much easier generating and editing of galleries.
- You can now customize colors and icons much easier.
- HTML code and shortcodes can now be added in image descriptions.
- Improved frontend code.
- Removed button from TinyMCE editor.
- Added ability to toggle social media icons from settings page;
- Fixed ‘Read More’ button always appearing, even if no link provided.
- Reworked and optimized some parts of plugin’s code
- Added ability to insert ‘Read More’ button;
- Added Plugin Settings page under WP Admin -> Settings
- Fixed images being too wide sometimes and added a better hover effect
- Initial Relese
8 April 13
2 October 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5