- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
FX Elements is a Wordpress Plugin with an easy to use interface manager to add shortcodes to your website. FX Elements lets you customize content by adding animated elements as buttons, boxes, alert message, icons, etc. Each one of this elements has an smooth transition of color, opacity, size or position ( depending the shortcode ) between the initial status and the “mouse over status”.
Also, the plugin adds four new widgets zone at your Wordpress adin panel. You can add widgets here like any other widget and display it in an animated way in every page/post that you want with the appropriate shortcode.
As a shortcode, the plugin lets you customize the pages more independently, providing more professionalism to your website. For example, the quick icon menu bar lets you add a different stylized floating menu to each page (as many others shortcodes, of course)
- Icon Box: Premade box with different options.
- Simple Box: Colored box.
- Top Message: Alert message on the top of the screen.
- Scroll to top: button to go to the top of the website.
- Button: Simple button (different sizes).
- Floating: Floating message on mouse over.
- Icon: 45 Colored icons.
- Social icons: 63 Social Icons.
- Colored link: Simple link with a smooth transition.
- Overcaption: Box with caption when mouse pass over.
- Widget:Toggle widget area added at bottom of the screen.
- Iconmenu: floating icon menu.
- Empty space (no animation): Space between elements.
- Divider (no animation):Horizontal line divider.
Updates / Changelog
v1.1 – February 24, 2013
- Support nested shortcodes.
- Minor changes on icon box shortcode.
- Changed links sizes.
- Visual improvements on the plugin interface manager.
24 January 13
11 July 13
IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1