- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Magic Squares are WordPress responsive interface elements that can display your content in a unique way. You can use it for displaying images, videos, maps, products, services or anything else that you can imagine. Visit our live preview to see how Magic Squares can serve your purposes. Magic Squares are colorful squares glued to window edge. As an administrator you can fully configure them: set size, color, background texture, icon, position, content, etc.
- Unlimited number of Magic Squares: create as many Magic Squares as you wish.
- Highly customizable: set size, color, icon, background texture, and even edit CSS.
- Over 500 icons: use any of 500+ available icons.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: insert any shortcodes inside of content.
- Shortcode driven: if you want to see Magic Square on specific pages, insert appropriate shortcode (like
[magicsquare id="X"]) inside of page content.
- All pages Magic Square: you can configure Magic Square to display one on all website pages.
- Left and right edges: glue Magic Square to left/right edge.
- Transition speed: expand Magic Squares as fast as you wish.
- Responsive design: Magic Squares look nice and work with mobile devices.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin like any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Built using WordPress best practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Front End FunctionalityThe best way to understand the idea of Magic Squares is to see live example. Click “Live Preview” or visit demo webpage. I put several Magic Squares on left and right edge to demonstrate power of the plugin.
Installation1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu section “Magic Squares” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Go to “Settings” page and do required settings.
3. Go to “Squares” page and create as many magic squares as you wish.
4. If it is necessary, click “Embed” icon and insert embed code (shortcode or PHP-code) inside of specific pages or theme files.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
SupportIf you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.
6 February 13
29 January 15
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0