- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Fallr is a general modal box / message window with clean UI to present a notification / confirmation / lightbox / popup / choices / attention / forms / wizard steps / welcome / notice / warning / alert / information / slider / gallery / or whatever dialog you want, in a simple and elegant way.
One of the best modal plugins I have had the good fortune to work with. I love it!..... this is really well crafted and meets a great number of needs without ever becoming too difficult to manage.
Thanks. I really love your plugins.
Great. Buyed. Thanks!
DemoSee it live here:
Rate this item
Consider to rate this item if you found it useful for you. If you want to rate my item less than 5 star, please contact me first to see if any problem you have with this item can be solved. If you found a bug, have a suggestion, or anything that would improve this item, you could contact me as well.
- Changed: $.fallr(‘method’) now becomes $.fallr.method()
- Fixed: $.browser in jQuery 1.9
- Fixed: enter key in textarea
- Changed: icon set to Iconic
- Added: ability to set non-window element as custom boundary
- Added: afterHide & afterShow for callback options
- Fixed: IE7 bug
- Added: special effects for the box; blink, shake
- Fixed: uncleared timeout
- Added: “resize” public method
- Added: Autoclose option and no-overlay option, as suggested by Moscoz
- Changed: “duration” to “easingDuration” in order to avoid confusion with new autoclose feature
- Deprecated: maxWidth, maxHeight, minWidth, minHeight options
- Fixed: transparency issue with overlay in IE7/8, thanks to mtwallet
- Fixed: IE bug with comma before closing bracket, thanks to mtwallet
- Fixed: odd height calculation
- Fixed: callback on “set” public method
- Improved: better keydown handler as suggested by DADU
- First version released
- CSS3 Github buttons by Nicolas Gallagher
- Crystal Project & Oxygen Iconset
12 July 11
31 March 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome