- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Did you ever dream to get a viral app fully integrated to the Facebook experience? You’ve got it. With this app you can let you users connect with their Facebook account before being able to access a reserved content (video, article, download link…).
But that’s only one part of this app can do, here are the most awesome and marketing oriented list of features…
Features- Get and store in your database the users email
- Be able to post a message on your users Facebook wall
- Be able to send an email to your users
- You can send message to only one, or a selected group of users!
- Preview any user data stored in the database (email, name, birthday etc
- Build-in tool to export your users data into a CSV format
- Automatic autopost on your users Facebook wall when they first connect
- Automatic send a defined email to your users when they first connect
- Ability to delete the users from the backend interface
- Customize the content reserved for connected users right from a backend form
- When posting on users Facebook wall, you can also define a link and/or an image (with the message).
This app can get you more traffic, features a proven way to get your real users email, and can be a base for your promotional and marketing projects.
Updates31 May 2014
- Fixed a bug preventing the user to be added to the database after he has connected
26 May 2014
- Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.0
12 Nov 2013
- Added an import feature in the backend enabling to import Facebook users data coming from our Facebook Connect WordPress plugin and being able to centralize the users data into one single database
13 May 2013
- Updated the Facebook connect feature with a more powerful source code
7 Dec 2012
- Fix a small issue causing the unlocked content not appearing until the page was refreshed
26 Oct 2012
- Added a verification to make sure the users authorize the app to get their email address and to be able to publish on their wall before unlocking the content.
- Fixed an issue with the destination user name in the sent emails
- Code improvements and updated the Facebook API library.
12 June 2012
- Updated the app with the latest Facebook API changes and code improvements.
18 Dec 2011
- Added a pagination system on users list page to improve the load with bigger tables + ability to define the number of users per page from the config file.
Important notesFor existing buyers, make sure you visit this FAQ page and execute the required steps to keep your app running in good conditions!
WordPress Content Locker available
Twitter version available
31 October 11
1 June 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.x