- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This plugin enables you to integrate any Facebook page into your blog posts or pages. You can display the basic page information, but also load the page timeline (last posts from your page wall) in a SEO friendly way (accessible by Google). It also provides a way to view the comments attached to each post (using AJAX technology).
Features- Integrate any Facebook page into your blog posts or pages.
- Integration done through a single shortcode fully documented.
- Display basic page information + page timeline.
- More button to load more posts (just like on Facebook).
- Display posts comments using AJAX.
- Option from the settings to integrate a Like/Send buttons in the page display.
- SEO integration to make the page data visible by search engines. (on first load).
- Takes less than 2 minutes to setup!
Demo page: Facebook Pages for WordPress
4 June 2014
- Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.0
- Updated the admin interface with a cleaner interface
- Added a shortcode display to use in front of each of your Facebook pages
- Improved the display of posts and comments
20 Sept 2011
- Added OAuth 2.0 support for the authentication.
7 Jully 2011
- Ability to disable the page’s basic information.
- Ability to disable the Like/Send button.
- Ability to choose the number of posts to display per page.
18 June 11
6 June 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0