- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This plugin is a new version of our previous Inviter plugin and has been fully rewritten, featuring a new backend interface, and using the latest Facebook developments to invite friends and post a message on a friend wall.
This plugin enables you tointegrate a Facebook Friends Inviter on any blog post or pageYour visitors will have the ability to define the message posted on their friends wall, but you can define as an admin the image and link that will be automatically attached to each message posted on your visitors friends wall.
This plugin also have a way toreward your visitors for inviting their friends, by unlocking a special content(that you can define from the default WP editor), and you can also define how many friends a visitor need to invite before being able to view your hidden content (that can be a coupon code, a secret code, a video, an image, or any content you wish).
Features- The newest and more advanced Friends Inviter for WordPress (March 2013)
- Integrate to any page or post using one shortcode
- Invitations are posted on user’s friends wall
- Customize the links and images attached to the posted messages
- Can be used as a content locker ( new)
- Define the number of invitations that a user need to send before unlocking your content
- Built-in Facebook connect feature
- Let users invite friends only once per inviter instance
- You can use an unlimited number of inviters on different pages, with their own settings and/or locked content ( new)
- Ability set the invites to be sent publicly (posted on friends wall) or privately (sent as a message) ( new)
- Get started in minutes and boost your blog traffic !
Updates20 June 2013
- Ability to select to send the invites publicly (posted on friends wall) or privately (sent as a message)
- Fix the issue causing the inviter to to load and asking the user to reload the page
- Other code improvements
3 March 13
24 June 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
CSS, PHP, SQL