- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
FeaturesOnce a user has granted your application the permission to interact with his Facebook account, you can do the following with our Facebook class:
- Get the connected user Facebook token (you could for example store it in your own database to authenticate the user later)
- Enable the user to update his Facebook status from your application
- Display the user’s Facebook friends
- Display the user’s pages or applications
- Get the user last status updates.
UpdatesUpdates 27 May 2014
- Update to the latest Facebook API v2
Updates 13 May 2013
- Updated the app with the latest Facebook changes and our newest code base
- Fixed a minor issue with the logout feature
Updates 15 Dec 2012
- Updated to the latest Facebook API changes and improved code
- Added a styled demo version, to the previous non styled demo page
- Updated the documentation
Updates 20 Sep 2011
- Update to Facebook new OAuth 2.0
Updates 12 Jan 2011
- Replaced the HTTP Referer variable (not supported by IE).
- Edited the update status function to avoid having the curl method to automatically display the call results.
Need to integrate Facebook widgets?Check out our Facebook Plugins class and have a look to a demo page to see all what you can do with it!
The WordPress version of this script (with extended functionalities)You can find the Facebook plugin on this page: Facebook WPress for WordPress
The Google Plus versionEnable your visitors to connect using their Google Plus account.
9 December 10
27 May 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5