- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The live demo currently unavailable because the server is down from 5 days ago.
Explain My Wordsenables you to tag words in your post/page content and write the explanation. You can easily manage existing used words, tag to be use, and CSS . In the frontend, when the words are hovered a tooltip pop up will be shown, presenting your written explanation.
You can read theFAQsfor more informations.
- Tag words and write the explanation in Page or Post using a button at WordPress editor.
- Manage existing used words.
- Customize CSS for the highlighted words and tooltip.
- Tooltip parameters: delay, opacity, offset, position, predelay.
- Localization, available: English, Indonesian
- PHP 5
- WordPress 3.x
- Fix explanation that having single quotes.
- Fix explanation that having new line, convert to BR.
- Add mmw_explain($word_string) function to be use in theme.
- 1.0.1: First release
10 March 12
7 September 12
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, jQuery