- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Our script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club) on your website without leaving it, or optionally with paypal website payments standard. Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and eWay account, paypal account optional). There are 3 options to pay: 1) customers can input price themselves and type description, 2) you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown and 3) customers can select recurring services from dropdown
1) You need eway account (you can register here: eway.com.au)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account (check with your hosting provider if unsure)
4) We use paypal website payments standard in this product for both recurring and non recurring paypal payments. (PayPal payments are optional and can be turned on/off in config file).
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/eway-payment-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/eway-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please select VISA, any credit card name, card number can be – 4444333322221111 with any CVV and any future date.
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- credit card type guesser
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- setup recurring services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to pay any amount by your customers
- enable/disable paypal payments from config file
- pay with paypal (website payments standard)
- subscribe to recurring billing with paypal as well (website payments standard)
- payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
- pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this:?amount=X or?service=X
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
29 June 12
1 May 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4