- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Events Calendar allows you to easily add to your website a powerful interactive calendar to present your events.
How it works
Administrator can create one or more calendars (e.g. a calendar for each events category or for different locations…) with unlimited events to add. Events can last one or more days and you can add a lot of information such as starting and ending time and date for each event, number of available places, free or paid event admission, textual description, photos, videos, location map… etc.
Have you got events in different cities? Create calendars with cities names and add all the events per city. Managing a convention center? Easy! Create a calendar for each room and add all the conferences. Are you a travel agent? Add to calendar all the vacations and tours of your agency.
- number of events per day immediately visible
- instantaneous preview the available events on rollover
- made easier netsurfing in choosing months and days
- possibility to share every event
- easy to use interface
- unlimited number of calendars to set (each calendar can refer to a different category)
- unlimited number of events
- each calendar has its own independent set of settings
- once created a calendar, possibility to modify each event, one by one or in group, at any time
- switch between US and UK date formats
- you can add single and multiple day events
- ability to add time (start/end) and a starting and ending date for each event you add
- optionally add videos and a photo gallery for each event
- possibility to add a google map for each event
- optionally show tweets related to the event hashtag
- possibility to show flickr photos with the keyword you have chosen for the event
- you can spotlight the link to the online ticket store
- possibility to add the event website link
- fully translatable to any language!
- no coding skills required
4 January 13
26 October 15
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome