- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Mammothology Event Booking Pro
A complete event booking system with back office administration. Built to be easy to setup on your web server and ready to go with no programming knowledge required.
The dynamic event calendar allows users to browse events easily and book at the click of a button. The bookings are integrated with Stripe payments so you can take payments online or choose to take payment at a later date.
The back office allows you to create new events with a click, update events with a simple drag and drop system and change various website settings as well. You can easily view and update all your bookings from the back office as well.
Perfect for any person or company selling events, the Mammothology Event Booking Pro can act as your complete online booking solution or be easily integrated into your current website.
- Complete end to end event booking system
- Stripe payments securely integrated so you can take payment at the time of the booking
- Complete control with administrator back office dashboard
- Drag & Drop events calendar for easy creation and updating of events
- Choose how many tickets a customer can book per event
- Recurring events make setting up your regular event schedule easy
- Easy to change settings like website title, home page headers, twitter and facebook links and more
- Want to customize? All the software is written by an experienced professional and easy to understand
- Full support at the Mammothology Forums
In order to use Mammothology Event Booking Pro you need a web server with the following minimum requirements
- Apache 2.4 or higher
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- MySQL 5.5 or higher
- FTP (or other file upload) access to your web server
- A freeStripe accountfor payments
Please note that it is entirely possible to use different web server software (e.g. nginx) or a different database (e.g. PostgreSQL) with just minor code changes. Feel free to get in touch on theforumsif you need help.
There are a number of planned free updates coming in the following weeks. The first update will include
- Change colors of the events on the event calendar
- Send booking confirmation emails to customers
We are committed to continually improving this product so please check back for more updates. Also, feel free to suggest features you’d like to see.
As always, there is full support available at:http://mammothology.com/forums
14 July 13
14 July 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome