- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
EmailChecker – Ultimate Email Hygiene PHP Class
The emailChecker class is the ultimate in usability and improving user experience. It’s a fact that a huge percentage of your users mistype their email address during signing up, joining mailing lists, and while creating accounts. Studies have shown that using emailChecker you can decrease the number of signup errors, and bounce emails by 50%!
But this is just one of the many benefits that emailChecker provides! It can be used for batch processing to perform in depth list hygiene. emailChecker features a host of powerful configuration settings and operations to perform. Simply to use, and easy to set up.
- Easily integrates with all opt-in and signup forms via ajax
- Auto detects common typos and misspellings made by users
- Validates MX record of email address to verify deliverability
- Decreases sign up confirmation email bounces by up to 50%
- Rejects over 700 DEA services(Disposable Email Addresses)
- Cleans gmail.com and googlemail.com addresses of.’s and +’s
- Great for batch processing to perform list hygiene.
Don’t take my word for it, see for yourself! Check out the demo today!
Disclaimer: EmailChecker is a PHP Class that is meant to be integrated with other projects, frameworks and/or products. Such as a CRM, squeeze page or backend administration panel. If you do not know what PHP or what a PHP Class is, then this simply isn’t the item for you.
29 January 13
3 April 13
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4