- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Student’s personal information and biodata
- Student’s academic result.
- Teacher’s personal information and biodata.
- Class list of students.
- Subject list according to each class.
- Semester or term of a year calendar.
- Exam marks distribution to students of each class and students.
- Define exam grades and marks range.
- Keep backup of student, teacher personal data and academic marks and restore them later.
- Print information of students and teachers personal data and academic marks.
- Take photo of students from PC webcam during student registration.
- Total management system is responsive. So you can browse and manage your institution from any place on the go
How to run the system
- After completing web installation, login to your system as admin with your submitted credentials.
- The admin dashboard welcome you and shows the main controls of the system
- On the left side, you will see the navigation for management of various options.
- Hovering mouse on each navigation menu will show the description of that menu.
- At first create some classes for admitting students.
- You can create students from student menu.
- Teachers can also be created/edited/deleted from teacher menu.
- Each class have own subjects, which will be given from subject menu with according to seperate classes.
- For managing exam marks, at first you need to create a new exam set from exam menu.
- Exams can be of multiple semesters in one academic year’.
- Exam marks/attendance can be given/updated from marks menu. class wise and subject wise.
- For publishing result, the mark of grades and their mark range can be defined from grade menu.
- Finally the academic result of the students is shown from student menu.
- Every profile information of students and teachers and academic result of students can be printed.
- System backup can be taken and restored from backup menu.
- Also the database can be truncate for running the total system from a new year.
26 April 13
26 April 13
IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.3, MySQL 5.x