- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This is a fast way to create a testimonial section on your website.
The installation process is under ONE MINUTE.
Version 1.2 Updates
Fixed a bug with the uploader.
Added the option to separate the testimonial add from listing. Add : www.yourdomain.ltd/path_to_testiomonials/add.php
List : www.yourdomain.ltd/path_to_testiomonials/list.php
Version 1.1 Updates
An administration system has been added.
It can be found at : www.yourdomain.ltd/path_to_testiomonials/administration.php
Your default password is “secret”, with no ”.
Please change it during your first login, you will have a button at the top of the main
content, “I want to change my password”
The only thing you need to do is upload the script to your website via FTP or Cpanel.
Ajax Testimonial Add Interactive Testimonial Add Ajax Picture uploading via Uploadify Nice Basic Design Fast Installation File Storage
This script is for you if
- you are a designer and need a fast testimonial structure you want to design.
- you are a marketer who needs a testimonial section quickly for a sales page.
- you are a developer who needs a testimonial section on his website and want to get this done fast.
- or you just want a cool way to get testimonials off from people.
- or maybe you just want to know how the file storage was done and use it.
As a developer you may need to gather this testimonials later, you will do this easily with one line of code.
[CODE] $testimonial_information = Model_Operation_FileStorage::getInstance()->fetchInformation(‘testimonials’); [/CODE]
20 March 13
15 April 13
IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3