This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Drupal Australia Post Shipping Calculator adds automatic postage calculations for Australian Ubercart Drupal users. This plugin uses the new Australia Post json API available here: http://auspost.com.au/devcentre/
- Domestic (Australia) and International shipping
- Choose which International countries you will allow postage too
- Optional “Handling Fee” to change ontop of Australia Post fee
- Allows customers to get a quick postage quote by simply entering their post code
- Adds multiple products together and works out the cost of them combined
- If you have features suggestions please submit a comment!
Plugin Installation Process
- Check the item requirements below
- If you have troubles installing the plugin please send us a support ticket by clicking here and we will gladly help.
- Download the zip file from CodeCanyon.net, and extract it to your desktop
- You will see a file called ubercartaustpost.zip. Upload this zip to Drupal (Modules > Install New Module)
- Go to the Admin > Store > Configuration > Shipping Quotes and make sure Australia Post is enabled
- Click the “Australia Post” tab at the top
- Enter your originating post code (ie: where you will be posting items from)
- Enter your default product dimensions (handy if you have lots of products with similar dimensions!) or add dimensions to all your products individually.
- Choose which shipping methods to offer your customers (eg: Standard Parcel, Express Post, Delivery Notification)
- Do a few test orders to make sure it’s working
- You’re done!
- Latest Drupal 7 installed – will not support Drupal 6
- The free Ubercart e-commerce plugin installed in Drupal 7
- Hosting account with php curl enabled (check with your hosting provider)
Product SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
3 April 12
3 July 13