- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Dilemma! Which is better? The Amazing Dilemma Plugin
- Hugs or Kisses
- Chicken or Eggs
- Pizza or Potato
- Love or Money
- Football or Rugby
Dilemma now lets you use images as well as colors!!
Have you ever wondered which is the best? Now you can find out by operating a “You Rather” type voting and polling section to your website. Find out which is best based on opinion polls of your websites visitors.
Is A better than B find out results of A/B testing using this plugin.
Once a user clicks a choice, they are shown the results of the poll so far.
They can then move onto the next Dilemma! increasing your websites pageviews and increasing your website users engagement.
What else can the plugin be used for?The plugin can help you understand what, out of two options, your website users prefer. This is a good way to implement A/B testing and through it you can find out…
- Which phrase your users prefer
- Which blog title has the most impact
- Which tag-line do they prefer
- plus much much MORE
Increase user engagement and increase pageviewsThe plugin gives your website visitors and area of your site they can become involved and addicted to. You can run “Would you rather” type polling games, and even allow your website visitors to contribute to the polling.
Each Dilemma results in a new pageview, and if you operate Adsense or other advertising you can quickly start displaying more adverts and increase the chances of your adverts being clicked on. Higher click through means higher revenue earned from your site.
Easy administrationAdding new Dilemmas is as easy as adding a new WordPress post!!
Once added they are managed on the edit posts screen just like any other WordPress post!
Plugin SpecsThe plugin leverages the full power of WordPress and even allows users of the plugin to create Dilemmas through the use of custom post types and custom taxonomies. You are able to:
- Quickly and easily add new Dilemmas for your users to vote on using shortcodes filtered by custom category or author
- Allow your users to upload their own Dilemmas with full AJAX uploads
- Image Dilemmas available for admin users
- Display as many different Dilemma pages as you’d like (funny, serious, author specific)
- Quickly and easily check how the Dilemmas are performing through custom post type and custom fields displayed in custom columns
added front upload form to include images (comments must be disabled on the page for this to work) [diluploadimageform]
Version 3.0Version 3.0 has been submitted for review. It is currently processing. The plugin has the following new features.
- More color choices for the Dilemmas
- Admin panel management – see the scores from the back end
- Random Dilemma timer function
- Improvements and general bug tweaks
Buy now and have your update delivered right to your WordPress admin dashboard. No waiting for CodeCanyon to approve the update.
Version 1.1 released 12 November 2012Following feedback from the initial release the plugin has been enhanced and was submitted to CodeCanyon for approval on 11 Nov GMT. It has been submitted as v1.1 but it really is a full feature packed update and one which I’m VERY EXCITED about.
What’s new in v1.1
- Gives the option to restrict the votes to one per IP (default setting = yes)
- Improves the styling of the page so that it fits into different sized theme containers
- Adds two more shortcode options
- Allows more than one instance of the dilemma shortcode per post or page. You can scatter them throughout posts to really engage your readers in your articles.
Support forums for all my plugins have now been officially opened. You can sign up and post support requests on the forums. These forums will be answered before any emails or any comments so please do Visit our Support Forums
Version 1.0 released 8 November 2012Initial coding and user interface.
9 November 12
21 September 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0