- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
CSV MANAGER is able to:
1. Import a CSV file to a MySQL table;
2. Import a CSV file to an Array;
3. Export a MySQL table to a CSV file.
It is also able to:
1. Export CSV files to a HTML table (so you can print it). This is a kind of Easter egg;
2. Multitasking, it can do all the functions at the same time. You can import a CSV file, change it (changing the result array), save it to DB and return it as a file;
3. It will prevent SQL Injection when using MySql.
Note: MySQL insert, is one step only, this means that only one query is made (some scripts execute one query per CSV line). This improves velocity (a lot!).
I provide full support for this product, for free!
15 November 10
Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari