- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
CSS Manager/Scheduler, is a php based system, which enables you to completely manage your css files, and schedule them so they can be applied on specific time. this can be done by just adding one line of code (containing an id of your choice) to each page you are going to apply the manager for, and through the admin panel, you can add groups of css files to that id, you can add more than one group, each containing 1 or more css file paths, and also a start date/time as well as finish date/time, for applying these rules. such that you can have different css styles applied to your website automatically, at the periods you specify.
And also it will let you able to manage your css files for each page or a group of pages, by just adding one line of code to that page, and manage it clearly from the admin panel.
WHY CSS Manager/Scheduler?
- for each page you will have to write just one line of code. and no css links any more
- through the admin panel you can set group(s) of rules for each page through the assigned id to that page.
- you can schedule the rules so they can appear on specific periods of time. starting and ending at your speficied dates and times
- you can set some rules to be repeated everyday from start time to finish time.
- no time-zone differences issues, because you set the time according to the date/time of the server, (will be shown in the admin panel)
6 February 12
6 February 12
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome