- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
An all-in-one WordPress review, map and testimonial system.
Allow users to leave a review, then upon approval, display that review in a map and styled testimonial. All testimonials are SEO ready using the latest Schema standards and the map, form and testimonials are all fully responsive.
All form fields and rating categories are fully customizable with the easy to use WordPress page options.
For example, to edit the review form, simply open a Wordpress page and in the options area, you will see the following review form options
Want to display the map for your testimonials? Simply go to a page and use the review map options
And, of course, the same goes for testimonials..
Why Choose Contempo Reviews as your all-in-one Review Form, Review Map, and Testimonial System?
Just check out these features!
- SEO Ready (Testimonials produce a star rating for google for the page they reside on)
- Responsive (If the testimonial runs long, a colorbox style pop-up is created)
- Everything is integrated! Don’t worry about mixing and matching review plugins anymore.. this one has it all.
Additionally, after extensive testing, I have personally verified that pages with the rated testimonials included will have the rating displayed in google along with the excerpt! Help your site rank with this easy to use, beautifully styled review, map and testimonial plugin for wordpress!
Contempo Reviews v1.1 Change Log
- Added fading sidebar testimonial widget
- Updated PO file for better internationalization
- Further compressed client side scripts to improve performance
- Changed styles for better degradation and progressive enhancement in the case user has js disabled
- Added fields for rated review images for products as well as services
- Added fields for testimonial images for products and/or services
- Made testimonial excerpt after 350 words optional
- Added review title field for more aesthetically pleasing testimonials
- Updated po file so new features would be translated
- Further structural changes to allow for future integration of pagination
1 June 13
24 June 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1