- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The live demo currently unavailable because the server is down from 5 days ago.
ConMeenables you to group your WordPress contents (post / page / category / other post type / other taxonomy / media library).
You can easly manage your content into a Featured / Favorite / anything group. You can easly put the created group into Page or Post, and also using the Sidebar Widget.
You can also programmatically call the available function to show the group at any position in your theme layout.
You could also use the plugin for your clients website and then have them purchase additional styles.
- Embed content group into Page or Post using a button at WordPress editor.
- Use ConMe Widget to show content group on sidebar.
- Show content group programmatically into any of your theme layout.
- Content group manager.
- Select content item from any post / page / category / other post type / other taxonomy / media library.
- Upload image for a content that does not have any image or you want to change it.
- Arrange the position of each content using Drag & Drop.
- Integrate available style into content group.
- Create style.
- Integrate your own HTML into style with easy template tag to use.
- Integrate your own XML template into style to be use with Flash style.
- Functions to manage content, style, file upload programmatically.
- Localization, available: English, Indonesian
Revision & New Features
- Version 2.0.1
- Fixing listing item that did not selectable in WP 3 .4.x.
- Version 2.0.0
- Now you can add content items from WordPress Media Library.
- Version 1.2.0
- Add MarkItUp HTML editor for easily editing Style template.
- Minor fix.
- Version 1.1.0
Template tags using post custom fields
You can even use your post custom fields as the template tags with easy. Let say you had following custom fields in your post
- price: $220.00
You can use all above custom fields as the template tags implemented at HTML / Source Template, using following
- PHP 5
- WordPress 3.x
27 February 11
16 November 12
WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, jQuery