- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The Codeigniter Login and Access Control System is a very powerful access control system for your Codeigniter application. As its name suggests, it controls user access to the different parts of the system. It does this by either explicitly granting or denying access to users for the different resources in the system. It implements this access control at the URL level therefore successfully controlling access to both controllers and the actions (functions) within them.
- Easy to integrate (Mostly just copying files)
- Access rights/rules stored in database
- Strict, fail-safe security
- Has different levels of security depending on your preference:
- At application level – apply rules to whole application (all URLs)
- At controller/module level – Apply rules to actions in a particular controller
- At action/function level – Apply rules only to particular actions
- Well commented and organised code throughout
- Exhaustive documentation
Admin Username: admin
Admin Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the program to help you with your projects.
22 August 12
29 January 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x