- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
CIzACL is a powerful ACL system for CodeIgniter based on Zend Framework that manages users access for different resources. The resources are the set of controllers and functions of your CodeIgniter project.
CIzACL allows you to create unlimited roles for unlimited users and resources and combine them with unlimited rules, without adding additional code in the resources that you want to protect.
- Multilanguage: easily customize it into your language
- jQuery effects.
- Protect your pages without any additional code.
- Destination URL (redirect) after Login for any Role
- Extremely easy to integrate!
- Cross-Browser Compatible (IE6+, FF, Safari and more)
- Reliable and Secure MySQL Database Backend
- Automatic AJAX Field Validation
You can view the installation guide and FAQs by following this link: http://www.ddsvc.com/apps/cizacl/user_guide/
Youtube Video: CIzACL demonstration
You can view a demo of both the main installation and the admin panel.
The “Staff” role username and password are staff / staff.
The “Editor” role username and password are editor / editor.
The “Administrator” role username and password are admin / admin.
It must support PHP 5.2.x or later
It must support MySQL 5.x or later (Requires 1 Database)
CodeIgniter 2.0.2 or later
Please contact me with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the file for simple integration in your existing website.
Updates – Available FREE to existing purchasers!
- 14 Jun 2013 – Fixed a bug with PHP 5.3 and 5.4
- 11 Sep 2011 – Fixed a bug in rules edit
25 July 11
15 June 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.3, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x